June 23, 2019

So Long Blogger.
I've Finally Moved To WordPress!

I've blogged on this Blogger format for 14 years. Blogger was a good place for me for most of those years. But it has become so problematic that I've been forced leave. My new blogging home is now at WordPress. 

Seeing as I had to move to a new blogging format, I've taken the opportunity to create a new blog name. Heavenstretch is now my place on the web. 

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, Heavenstretch will be my "last blog and testament." And I really mean it this time!

Please stop on over and see what Heavenstretch is all about...

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes we have to face a lot of confusion when we found different opinion of different hundreds of articles related to same question. But I think now I am close to resolve my doubts after reading this blog.
    zzp boekhouder amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice to read about, You can get the best quality of American Apparel in most reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete

Agree or disagree, your comment is welcomed here. But profanity or foolishness is not. Thank you.